Colorful salt or pepper shaker, Kitchenware, Ceramics and Pottery, Danko pottery
Cute colorful handmade salt or pepper shaker with handpainted decoration.
Made of earthenware. Food safe.
Measuring 3.7 in/9.5cm wide by 2in/5cm high.
The listing is for one item.
Each shaker has three holes for the salt/pepper, and a plastic stopper at the bottom.
Ceramics, which is one of the first industrial activities of man, has artistic qualities, and is considered art even in its initial development.
The numerous tribes and peoples, that lived in the lands where Bulgaria is, have left their rich cultural heritage. Through the ages the region has gathered different types of ceramics of Thracians, Romans, Slavs and Proto-Bulgarians. The proximity to the Mediterranean and its rich and diverse culture has influenced the development of Bulgarian crafts.
In DankoHandmade we embrace tradition by interpreting it in a modern way. Each of our product lines has its own style and character, but all of them carry the comfort and warmth of Bulgarian land.
(Explore our shop for other stages of ceramics making)
The first step in working with ceramics is the finding of a plastic clay body. In the past, potters had to dig their own clay from locally available sources as there were no other options. Some potters still dig their own clay and feel a valuable connection to the earth through this process. This process is quite labor intensive and is very difficult for urban potters today. Most buy commercially available clay bodies from one of the many ceramic suppliers in the area they live as shipping costs for something as heavy as clay can become expensive.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.
Oct 2, 2022
El artículo es precioso. Si, coincide con la descripción y con las imágenes de la página. Sin embargo, en la realidad se ve mejor, es más grande de lo que suponía. Los colores son muy bellos. El color predominante, efectivamente es un rojo oscuro, quemado, o terracota oscuro. Y la base es verde oscuro. Las líneas en la parte superior son claras y con un trazo rústico. Alguna crítica refiere a la mala calidad. No estoy de acuerdo, el acabado muestra una muy buena calidad. Las líneas claras están hechas de manera rústica porque es el estilo que se buscó, pero eso no rebaja la calidad. Además, llegó muy bien empacado, totalmente protegido para evitar roturas. Excelente producto
Aug 14, 2022
Beautiful colors quality and handiwork
May 17, 2022
I purchased three renditions of the salt/pepper shakers and two were just exquisite, but this one fell short and wasn’t of the same quality or caliber of the other pieces from this very talented artisan. The glaze is uneven so there are rough spots that stand out since there’s no sheen to them. Unlike the piece pictured, the white spiral design has an unpleasing green tinge on some areas of the spiral that bleeds onto the red glaze. I’m a bit disappointed since this piece was purchased to gift so I reluctantly have to gift one of the two beautiful pieces I purchased for myself 😏
May 14, 2022
This came quickly and looks like its picture. The seller was very prompt giving me advice when I asked which shaker, glazed or stoneware would be easier to keep clean in use. I like that this can be washed in dishwasher or handwashed. I am giving only 4 stars because it should have been cleaned before shipping-- a lot of fine red clay powder left inside the shaker and it got into the plastic plug as well. Someone didn't catch this one from shipping out without being cleaned. Oops!
May 28, 2021
Most unique salt shaker! Beautiful 🤩