Celebrate the special women in your life with our exquisite Mother's Day Mug from Danko Pottery. This wheel-thrown stoneware masterpiece features a delicate interplay of white and blue, adorned with subtle heart-shaped flowers that add a touch of elegance to every sip.
Dimensions: Measuring 3.6 inches (9.5 cm) wide and 3 inches (8 cm) high, with a capacity just over 200ml (6.7oz).
Unique Artistic Pottery: Each mug is hand-painted, making it a one-of-a-kind piece of functional art.
Elegant Design: White and blue colors create a serene backdrop for the gentle heart-shaped flowers, offering a visual treat.
Fine Stoneware: Crafted with durability in mind, our mug is made of fine stoneware for a long-lasting and cherished addition to your collection.
Versatile Use: Perfect for coffee, tea, or any beverage of choice. Microwave, dishwasher, and food safe for convenient everyday use.
Sustainable Production: Crafted with local clay and energy-saving kilns, our mug reflects our commitment to eco-friendly and sustainable practices.
Ideal Gift for Any Occasion: Whether it's Mother's Day, a birthday, Christmas, or just because, this mug is a thoughtful and timeless gift.
Skilled Craftsmanship: Danko, with over 20 years of experience, ensures that each piece is meticulously crafted with precision and passion.
Elevate your gift-giving with this unique Danko Pottery creation, where tradition meets modern elegance. Order now to delight your loved ones with a meaningful and beautiful gift.
This listing includes a single mug.
Stoneware, a dense and nonporous pottery, undergoes high-temperature firing, making it resistant to scratching while maintaining an appealing opacity—distinguishing it from porcelain. At DankoHandmade, we meticulously fire our stoneware pottery twice, optimizing the glaze finish for superior quality. The initial bisque firing, at around 900 °C, strengthens the ware, facilitating easier handling during subsequent glazing. The glost firing, conducted at 1180–1280 °C, forms the exquisite glaze, resulting in a durable and beautiful product.
Remarkably, water absorption in our stoneware remains below 1 percent, ensuring safe use in dishwashers, even with intensive programs.
Due to the hand-throwing process, each cup emerges as a unique piece, varying subtly from its counterparts, promising you an individualized experience with every purchase.
Pottery and ceramics, integral to human culture for millennia, have played diverse roles, from prehistoric storage jars to contemporary applications, including space shuttles.
The Making Process:
(Discover more stages in ceramics making by exploring our shop)
After the clay piece achieves greenware status, it undergoes the initial bisque firing at approximately 1800 degrees F (980 degrees C). This process fortifies the ware, enhancing its manageability during glazing. The bisque firing is essential for making the subsequent glazing process smoother. The kiln gradually warms, with careful temperature control to prevent any explosive reactions in the greenware. Once the target temperature is reached, the kiln is turned off, allowing a slow and controlled cooling period. The bisque ware is then carefully removed, ready for the next stage—glazing—promising a meticulously crafted final product.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.
May 7, 2019
Clean cut and pretty mug, very neat.