Elevate your dining experience with our Wheel Thrown White Stoneware Dinner Plate. A versatile piece of art, this unique ceramic saucer is more than just tableware – it's a statement of craftsmanship. Wheel-thrown and hand-painted in Bulgaria, each plate undergoes a meticulous process from clay preparation to kiln removal. The plain white surface features a charming anchor stamp, adding a nautical touch. Use it as a dinner plate, saucer, or serving platter – the possibilities are as diverse as your culinary creations.
- Measures approximately 25 cm/10 inches wide.
- Food safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe.
- Durable stoneware suitable for microwave, dishwasher, and oven use.
This listing is for one plate, a durable and versatile addition to your kitchen. Whether it's a housewarming, anniversary, or new home gift, Danko's handmade stoneware speaks volumes. The sustainable production with local clay and energy-saving kilns reflects our commitment to quality and the environment. Trust Danko's 20+ years of experience – a small business bringing timeless craftsmanship to your table.
- Modern Minimalism: Embrace contemporary sophistication with the clean and minimalistic design of this white stoneware dinner plate, perfect for elevating modern table settings.
- Nautical Elegance: Infuse a touch of maritime charm into your dining experience with the anchor stamp detailing, adding a subtle nautical flair to this versatile and stylish plate.
- Artisanal Simplicity: Discover the beauty in simplicity with the handcrafted excellence of this plate, blending artisanal craftsmanship, functionality, and a timeless aesthetic for a truly unique dining experience.
Unveiling the Artistry in Ceramics:
Ceramics, among humanity's earliest industrial pursuits, not only possesses utilitarian significance but is inherently imbued with artistic qualities. From its nascent stages, ceramics are revered as art, elevating the mundane into a form of creative expression.
Embark on the Ceramics Odyssey:
(Discover more stages of pottery making in our shop)
Step into the transformative realm of glaze firing, the second act in the alchemical journey of clay. Once meticulously glazed bisqueware has dried, it's tenderly placed within the kiln for the climactic glaze firing. The kiln's temperature, ranging between 2020 F (1100 C) and 2350 F (1280 C), plays a crucial role in bringing forth the full potential of the clay and glazes.
A delicate ballet unfolds as pots are positioned with precision; any contact risks their fusion, a symphony of colors melding into a harmonious whole. The kiln's ascent is gradual, coaxing the clay and glazes toward maturity, followed by a gentle descent in temperature. Only upon cooling does the kiln reveal its treasures, marking the culmination of the creative process for the vast majority of pieces.
Journey with us through the fascinating world of ceramics, where tradition meets innovation, and each piece tells a story of transformation and artistic evolution.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.
Sep 28, 2018