Red Ceramic Set With Hand Painted Decoration
PLEASE CHOOSE A VARIATION FROM THE DROPPING MENU BELOW THE TITLE
- For the teapot:
Capacity - 1000 ml/34 oz
Approximate measuring 5.4in/14cm high (to the upper end of the lid) by 6.9in/18cm wide.
-For the sugar bowl:
5.1in/13cm wide (without the handles) by 3.5in/9cm high.
- For the large cups:
Capacity - 200ml/6.7oz.
3.9in/10cm wide (without the handle) by 4.7in/12cm high.
- For the small cups:
Capacity - 100ml/3.1oz.
3.5in/9cm wide (without the handle) by in2.7/7cm high.
!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!! This teapot cannot be used over direct heat from a stovetop range.
Very few ceramic items are safe for stovetop heating. When heated, ceramic ware starts to expand (although not visible with naked eye). When we heat them from the bottom, they will expand unevenly, because their upper part, which will be relatively cold, will not expand that much. This will cause the crystal structure of the ware to rupture and the pot to break.
Ceramic items are heat resistent only if we heat them slowly and evenly, for example a casserole in an oven.
This teapot can be used for steaming tea by putting the tea leaves or teabags inside and adding hot water, or just by pouring our previously prepared tea in it in order to serve it to our guests or family. It can also be a beautiful decorative item for our kitchen and living room or even for our garden.
The Balkan Peninsula is a place of civilizational collision of several cultures. Thracians, Greeks, Slavs, Turks and Proto-Bulgarians influence what we call Bulgarian culture. People in these lands still preserve traditions and customs of ancient times. They sing songs, dance and weave motifs without even knowing where it all comes from. Even subconsciously we carry the old traditions of times past.
This cultural input can be seen in the products of DankoHandmade. The bright colors of the Bulgarian national costumes, the traditional shapes and ornaments, the functionality.
For the past 20 years, our workshop has been trying to continue this tradition by interpreting it in a modern way.
(Explore our shop for other stages of ceramics making)
After a clay piece has dried to greenware it is loaded into the kiln for the first of two firings. It is to approximately 1800 degrees F (980 degrees C). This hardens the ware making it easier to handle without breaking during the glazing process. Clay fired at this temperature still retains its porosity. The porosity of a material refers to its ability to absorb liquids. The water in the glaze is absorbed by the porous bisque ware, and the glassy materials in the glaze are left deposited on the surface. So, the bisque process is simply done to make glazing easier. The bisque firing starts when the kiln is loaded with the dry greenware and is programmed to slowly warm. Firing too fast during this early stage can easily cause the work to explode! Next, the kiln is gradually turned higher and the temperature rises until the target temperature is reached. The kiln is then turned off and allowed to slowly cool. In the end, the kiln is opened, and the bisque ware is removed, ready for glazing.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.
Apr 22, 2021
I absolutely love my new tea set! It is GORGEOUS! The detail is impressive and the colors are vibrant! I received my package in just two weeks which seems quite quick to me considering it was shipped from Bulgaria. My items were very well packed. Thank you, Danko and team!
Oct 16, 2020
Your work is beautiful. Enjoying a cup of tea as we speak!
May 9, 2020
Amazing, I really recommend this store! I bought this as a gift for one of my friends and she really loves it. Everything was well packed and arrived earlier than the intial date. Thank you so much!
Nov 21, 2019
Love this set. love the colours and the pieces are quite sturdy. They arrived in perfect condition. Thanks.
Apr 7, 2019