Elevate your home with our Red Ceramic Pitcher, a unique wheel-thrown vessel that doubles as a Water Jug, Carafe, Decanter, and more. Handcrafted with love, this distinctive piece features red and beige hues in both glossy and matte finishes, adding a touch of sophistication to your space.
- Dimensions: 6.5in/17cm wide x 10.4in/27cm high.
- Capacity: 500ml/16.7oz.
- Versatile: Use as a Ceramic Pitcher, Carafe, Decanter, or unique Pottery Bottle.
- Hand Painted Decoration: Each piece is a work of art.
- Food-safe glaze for worry-free use.
Perfect for any occasion, this Red Ceramic Pitcher makes a thoughtful Anniversary, Wedding, or Christmas gift. Crafted from earthenware with a food-safe glaze, it's not just a piece of pottery but a symbol of sustainable production and artistic expertise.
Handmade in Bulgaria, Europe, with local clay and energy-saving kilns. Danko, a skilled craftsman with over 20 years of experience, ensures each piece is a celebration of tradition and eco-conscious living.
Transform your kitchen or home decor with this unique creation that embodies the spirit of Bulgarian artistry. Order now and experience the charm of Danko Pottery!
The Balkan Peninsula stands as a crucible of civilization, where the rich tapestry of Thracians, Greeks, Slavs, Turks, and Proto-Bulgarians intertwines, shaping what we recognize as Bulgarian culture. In these lands, ancient traditions endure, quietly residing in the songs, dances, and woven motifs that persist, passed down through generations even when the origin remains unknown.
At DankoHandmade, this cultural mosaic breathes life into our creations. The vivid hues of Bulgarian national costumes, the timeless shapes, and ornate functionality of our products echo the deep-rooted traditions of this region. For two decades, our workshop has endeavored to not merely preserve but to evolve this legacy, infusing it with a modern twist.
(Discover other stages of ceramics making in our shop)
Transforming clay from its pliable origins into resilient ceramics is a journey through fire. Firing, the crucial step in this alchemical process, involves subjecting clay and glazes to intense heat. The objective is to reach the point of maturation, where the molecular melding of clay and glazes is perfected.
Bisque Firing: This initial high-temperature firing ensures the clay vitrifies enough to withstand subsequent glaze applications, striking a delicate balance.
Glaze Firing: After glazes are meticulously applied to the bisqueware and allowed to dry, the ware embarks on a careful journey into the kiln. Pots stand separate to prevent melting amalgamation. The kiln, a crucible of heat, coaxes the clay and glazes to maturity before the slow descent into cooling.
Only when the kiln's breath has cooled will it reveal the transformed pieces—a testament to the enduring dance between fire, clay, and craftsmanship.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.