Ceramics and Pottery, Rustic kitchen decor, Wedding gift, Hostess gift, Anniversary gift, Christmas gift
Colorful Ceramic Teapot With Hand Painted Decoration
!!! PLEASE CHOOSE THE SIZE FROM THE DROPPING MENU BELOW THE TITLE !!!
Available in two sizes:
- Capacity - 650ml/21 oz
Approximate measuring 5.1in/13cm high (to the upper end of the lid) by 6.7in/17cm wide.
- Capacity - 1100 ml/37 oz
Approximate measuring 5.8in/15cm high (to the upper end of the lid) by 7.3in/19cm wide.
!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!! This teapot cannot be used over direct heat from a stovetop range.
Very few ceramic items are safe for stovetop heating. When heated, ceramic ware starts to expand (although not visible with naked eye). When we heat them from the bottom, they will expand unevenly, because their upper part, which will be relatively cold, will not expand that much. This will cause the crystal structure of the ware to rupture and the pot to break.
Ceramic items are heat resistent only if we heat them slowly and evenly, for example a casserole in an oven.
This teapot can be used for steaming tea by putting the tea leaves or teabags inside and adding hot water, or just by pouring our previously prepared tea in it in order to serve it to our guests or family. It can also be a beautiful decorative item for our kitchen and living room or even for our garden.
on the space shuttles, pottery and ceramics have played a key role in innumerable human endeavors.
Pottery and ceramics have been an important part of human culture for thousands of years. From prehistoric storage jars to tiles
(Explore our shop for other stages of ceramics making)
After a clay piece has dried to greenware it is loaded into the kiln for the first of two firings. This firing is to approximately 1800 degrees F (980 degrees C). This hardens the ware making it easier to handle without breaking during the glazing process. Clay fired at this temperature still retains its porosity. The porosity of a material refers to its ability to absorb liquids. The liquid part of glaze, water, is absorbed by the porous bisque ware, and the glassy materials in the glaze are left deposited on the surface of the bisque ware. So, the bisque process is simply done to make glazing easier. The bisque firing starts when the kiln is loaded with the dry greenware and is programmed to slowly warm. Firing too fast during this early stage of the firing can easily cause the work to explode! Next, the kiln is gradually turned higher and the temperature rises until the target temperature is reached. The kiln is then turned off and allowed to slowly cool. In the end, the kiln is opened, and the bisque ware is removed, ready to be glazed.
For more teapots:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.
Dec 18, 2015
Absolutely beautiful! Really nice. I think the recipient will love it. Shipping was as expected. It shipped out December 1 a day after my purchase and I received it December 17.