Wheel Thrown Colorful Ceramic Mug With Hand Painted Decoration
!!!PLEASE, CHOOSE THE SIZE FROM THE DROPPING MENU UNDER THE TITLE!!!
The mugs are available in two sizes as follows:
- Capacity - 200ml/6.7oz.
Approximate measuring 3.9in/10cm wide (without the handle) by 4.7in/12cm high.
- Capacity - 380ml/13oz.
Approximate measuring 4.2in/11cm wide (without the handle) by 5.2in/13.5cm high.
Bringing color to the kitchen in a tasteful way can be a tricky matter. Too much color can make the interior ornate and tasteless. However, small touches of color can really lighten up the space.
If you are looking for elegant and colorful pottery, then this ceramic mug will be a great item to add to your home. Aside from being a functional thing, it can be left somewhere in the kitchen or living room as a decoration.
If you don't see its place in your home, you can buy it as a gift for any occasion. It will surely impress your friends with its originality.
Pottery and ceramics have been an important part of human culture for thousands of years. From prehistoric storage jars to tiles on the space shuttles, pottery and ceramics have played a key role in innumerable human endeavors.
(Explore our shop for other stages of ceramics making)
The first step in working with ceramics is the finding of a plastic clay body. In the past, potters had to dig their own clay from locally available sources as there were no other options. Some potters still dig their own clay and feel a valuable connection to the earth through this process. This process is quite labor intensive and is very difficult for urban potters today. Most buy commercially available clay bodies from one of the many ceramic suppliers in the area they live as shipping costs for something as heavy as clay can become expensive.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.
Jul 23, 2022
Wunderschöne genaue Verarbeitung, tolle Farben und hervorragende Qualität bei der Glasur. Sie ist wirklich spülmaschinenfest, sodass sich die Farben und der Schimmer nicht verändern.
May 21, 2022
Beautiful mug. Perfect for use or decoration.
Dec 13, 2021
It's the third time I offer this mug as a gift and once again it was a huge success. Danko's work is amazing, I have bought several mugs from this shop and I have always been so pleased. Great quality, nicely combined colors, fast delivery and impeccable packaging! I really couldn't have asked for more! I highly recommend this seller!
Nov 13, 2021
Just received my two mugs and they are beyond gorgeous. Daniel is a talented potter and his work is phenomenal. His packaging is beyond belief but the pottery is well protected. I could not be happier with my purchase.
Oct 22, 2019