Unique wheel thrown ceramic pitcher. Finished in matte, in blue, brown, white, red, beige colors. With lid.
Due to the thermal insulating qualities of clay, this pitcher will keep your beverages cool or hot for a long time.
Capacity - 1700ml/56 oz
Approximate measuring 5.2in/13.5cm wide (without the handle) by 10.2in/26cm high (with the lid).
Since the pitchers are wheel thrown, each of them is more or less different from the others. You are always getting a unique one.
Bringing color to the kitchen in a tasteful way can be a tricky matter. Too much color can make the interior ornate and tasteless. However, small touches of color can really lighten up the space.
If you are looking for elegant and colorful pottery, then this ceramic pitcher will be a great addition to your kitchen. When not being used for beverages, it can be left somewhere in your home as a decoration.
If you don't see its place in your home, you can buy it as a gift. It will surely impress your friends with its originality.
(Explore our shop for other stages of ceramics making)
After a clay piece has dried to greenware it is loaded into the kiln for the first of two firings. It is to approximately 1800 degrees F (980 degrees C). This hardens the ware making it easier to handle without breaking during the glazing process. Clay fired at this temperature still retains its porosity. The porosity of a material refers to its ability to absorb liquids. The water in the glaze is absorbed by the porous bisque ware, and the glassy materials in the glaze are left deposited on the surface. So, the bisque process is simply done to make glazing easier. The bisque firing starts when the kiln is loaded with the dry greenware and is programmed to slowly warm. Firing too fast during this early stage can easily cause the work to explode! Next, the kiln is gradually turned higher and the temperature rises until the target temperature is reached. The kiln is then turned off and allowed to slowly cool. In the end, the kiln is opened, and the bisque ware is removed, ready for glazing.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.
Apr 22, 2022
Beautiful glazes...both matte and luminous. Prominently displayed on the fireplace mantle. Shipped quickly and beautifully/protectively packed but, unfortunately, took quite some time to arrive in Florida from Bulgaria. Not seller's fault though.
Oct 11, 2020
I was unsure as to whether it would be alright to purchase a ceramic pitcher from so far away during this pandemic. I am glad I took a chance after pondering for a long time :) It is very well made. It is rare - a good looking, superbly crafted pitcher, with the practical addition of a lid - to find such a lovely piece of pottery and have it delivered safe and sound. I’d like to say that in addition to its obvious charms, what really impressed me more than all the other pottery pitchers, was that handy lid and a fabulous handle. And the opening is wide enough to ensure easy cleaning. A handsome and user-friendly piece of pottery to rank amongst the best. Thanks so very much.
May 27, 2016
Absolutely love this pottery piece!!! Original design, well made, and owner a delight to work with. Great shop!!!