Music-inspired art print of Glina`s original painting (made on watercolor paper with oil pastels and ink). The artwork is inspired by David Bowie's song Star Man.
Photographed with a high level of resolution and then printed on high-quality 160gsm matte photo paper with UVgel 460 inks using Colorado 1650 printer.
NOT FRAMED. The frames on the photos are illustrative and are not included.
Each print will be hand-signed by the author on its front or back side, depending on the customer's choice.
Limited edition. There will be 50 posters, and each will be numbered on the back.
Available sizes (approximate):
25 x 35,5 cm / 9,8 x 13,9 in (including a white border* of 0,5 cm / 0,2 in)
40 x 56,8 cm / 15,7 x 22,4 in (including a white border* of 0,5 cm / 0,2 in)
55 x 78,1 cm / 21,6 x 30,7 in (including a white border* of 0,5 cm / 0,2 in)
71 x 100,8 cm / 28 x 39,6 in (including a white border* of 0,5 cm / 0,2 in)
*The purpose of the white border is to go under the frame.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐞`𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 "𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧" 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞. 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞:
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲
𝐇𝐞'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭
'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞"
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧: 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧: 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐔𝐩, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧`𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲.
𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧!
Matching poster "Star Man: Wants Back Up": https://www.etsy.com/listing/1389903430
Find more art prints here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DankoHandmade?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=41344069
Glina's Instagram profile: @g_lina_pottery
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.