Social awareness art print of Glina`s original painting (made on watercolor paper with oil pastels and ink).
Photographed with a high level of resolution and then printed on high-quality 160gsm matte photo paper with UVgel 460 inks using Colorado 1650 printer.
NOT FRAMED. The frames on the photos are illustrative and are not included.
Each print will be hand-signed by the author on its front or back side, depending on the customer's choice.
Limited edition. There will be 50 posters, and each will be numbered on the back.
Available sizes (approximate):
25 x 40 cm / 9,8 x 15,7 in (including a white border* of 0,5 cm / 0,2 in)
40 x 64 cm / 15,7 x 25 in (including a white border* of 0,5 cm / 0,2 in)
45 x 71 cm / 17,7 x 28 in (including a white border* of 0,5 cm / 0,2 in)
55 x 88 cm / 21,6 x 34,6 in (including a white border* of 0,5 cm / 0,2 in)
72 x 115 cm / 28,3 x 45 in (including a white border* of 0,5 cm / 0,2 in)
*The purpose of the white border is to go under the frame.
"𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫" 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬.
𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 (𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲), 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 "𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭" 𝐨𝐫 "𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫" 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞-𝐧𝐨𝐭-𝐭𝐨-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.
The art group includes...
... and a 60cm tall ceramic sculpture\vase.
Find more art prints here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DankoHandmade?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=41344069
Glina's Instagram profile: @g_lina_pottery
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.