Handbuilt and hand painted small ceramic water mug. Stylish little souvenir.
The listing is for one mug.
Capacity - 120 ml / 4 oz.
Approximate measuring 2 in / 5 cm wide at the top, by 4 in / 10 cm high.
Food safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe.
Handbuilding is an ancient pottery-making technique that involves creating forms without a pottery wheel, using the hands, fingers, and simple tools.
Find more of Iva's pottery here:
Iva Tzarkova has been working in my workshop for about ten years. After the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, I've had to close the workshop for a while, and then work with only part of my team. Meanwhile Iva has begun her own pottery line, and right now I am presenting some of it on my Etsy shop.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Nikolov, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
10 HRISTO BOTEV STR.
Dec 5, 2022
This tumbler is beautiful!!! I bought it as a gift for someone who loves tarot cards and everything moon-related; she wanted something to store her most used make-up brushes on the bathroom counter and this tumbler is just the perfect gift I was looking for. It’s the perfect size and the material and design are also so unique and special! I had a minor problem with my order and Daniel was very quick to resolve the issue. He was kind and attentive, and the order arrived super quick in a very secure package. I will definitely shop again and recommend to my friends! Thank you Daniel and have a nice holiday season!
Oct 11, 2022
Love this so much! It's lighter weight than I expected. I got it to hold my chopsticks and thought the tumbler would be too big. A little worried it's not heavy enough for the center of gravity in this usage but I might just add something to the inside to solve that problem. As an actual cup it would be super awesome! The design is beautiful and looks amazing. I searched for a long time to find exactly what I wanted and this piece spoke to me and is everything I hoped for.
Oct 8, 2022
This is great! I have bought it as a gift for X-mass. I think I will get it for myself as well.
Aug 16, 2022
I loved this so much in the photo from artist.. however..photo could not have done this piece justice! So much I had to buy its nate!
Jul 30, 2022
wonderfully made little tumbler.. arrived in perfect condition.. thank you :)